Happy New Year!


While I don't normally make resolutions at the turn of the new year I am starting a "cleanse" which seems fitting after the abundance of the holidays (not to mention wanting to be bathing suit ready for a trip in February).   I am also resolving to  continue on and improve upon on some of the things I do to keep myself healthy including yoga, meditation, eating good food, walking in the fresh air, taking time for myself,  and re-discovering my power.  I am also resolved to  to spend more quality time with loved ones and spend less time worrying about things that don't really matter.  

I found that 2013 absolutely flew by.  Time did not stand still for me at all this year.  My biggest hope for 2014 is that it is a calmer, more settled year.  I already know I have so much to look forward to.

I am very grateful for those people who entered my life in 2013 and for those who are still in my life after many years.  My hope is that the year ahead be gentle to each and every one.

Whatever your resolutions and hopes may be- Happy New Year!


Comments

Popular Posts