Day 1

As I wandered into the kitchen this morning to feed the cat, I automatically reached to put the coffee machine on...oops! 

I made hot water with lemon instead, and then got busy chopping veggies for a salad for my lunch today.  I knew that would not be enough to keep me full so I took a snack of apple with some peanut butter (homemade - thank you Anthony).  I  missed my normal lunch of yogurt and berries which is not a bad lunch, but I am not having dairy this week.  

I will not bore you with too many details or daily updates but basically it goes like this for the next four weeks:  no caffeine, alcohol, processed food or refined sugars for all 4 weeks. This week no dairy or wheat products.  I will re-introduce those next week (in moderation).  I will eat chicken or fish if I feel I need the protein, otherwise I will stick to eating beans. I don't think it is going to be easy.  I am not a big fruit lover but will force myself,  and I am most certainly going to miss my glass of red wine. 

The first few days will be the most important to flush out toxins.  I'm drinking lots of water!

Wish me luck!



Comments

Popular Posts