Quotes

I have a book of quotes and I love reading them.  Other people always seem to have just the right thing to say at just the right moment.  I read them because they seem like wise words when I need a bit of encouragement as we all do from time to time.  On the inside cover of my book of quotes I wrote my own quote/message when I was going through a very difficult time a couple of years ago.

Move on.
Let go.
Stop struggling.
Let yourself be happy.
Live your life.
Believe in yourself.
Believe in infinite possibilities.
Do not worry about what other people think.
You have one life to live and one life in which to be happy.

From time to time I look at it and remember that I had the strength to keep going and that I had friends and family that stood by me and helped to keep me going.  Being grateful never goes out of style.  xoxo

Sunset over Georgian Bay, Ontario

Comments

Popular Posts