Love Letters from the Universe

I have been receiving love letters in my inbox for the past couple of weeks.  While these are not the typical kind of love letters a girl might hope for they are touching my heart as they are meant to.

These letters are coming as part of a course I am taking which is to help encourage me to reach beyond what I feel are my limitations and to also be content with what is happening in my life right now.

Everything you need is right here, right now. 

  Love, the Universe.

What if we could set aside all our worries and fears and truly believe that things are unfolding as they should?   My father used to say to me at times when I was under a great deal of stress "don't worry so much, don't push so much, life is unfolding as it should".  At those times I can remember thinking I wish it would just fold itself right back up. 

What if we could trust that lessons we are learning are ours to be learned and that the Universe will provide exactly what we need when we need it?

What if we could stop wanting and looking for something more?  It doesn't seem to matter how much or little we have, most of us are convinced we still haven't got "it".  Whatever "it" is.  Whatever we are looking for to feel whole or secure or completely satisfied.  Maybe we spend our time wishing things were as good as they were before - back when we didn't realize how good it was.  Maybe we spend our time wishing we had it as good as everyone else seems to have it.

What if we could simply live in the present and be truly grateful for and happy with what we have knowing that life has its own natural ebb and flow and the Universe is looking after us.

Maybe today is that day.


Comments

Popular Posts