Searching For My Inner Zen

This morning I sat  in the yoga studio that is to be my "home away from home" for the next 6 - 9 months I closed my eyes, took deep cleansing breaths and looked deep into myself and contemplated... "did I feel that I belonged here; was I bringing the right things - the right energy?"   Mmmmm maybe...

What I felt and feel is scared. Or maybe just uncomfortable about what's next.  I am about to take a big leap into something that will practically consume me - my time, my physical, mental and emotional energy.  Yup. Scared. But excited too.  A new adventure, a new challenge, a chance for more personal growth.  

Before I start my yoga instructor course I am taking another course which is about turning your dreams into reality.  A course that I am hoping will help me in finding the *courage* I need to keep going when it seems too tough, when I feel like I am failing and want to quit.  To show me how to connect with  my * tribe* - those who can help and support me in my journey.  To teach me *gratitude* and how to deepen my ability experience joy.

Journal is ready, heart is open, mind ready to learn. Game on.





Zen cannot be found. Zen is never missing.
- Karen Maezen Miller

Comments

Popular Posts