Inspiration

Inspiration can come to us in many forms from many sources.  The shining sun can inspire us to head outside and go for a hike while rain may inspire us to do some indoor jobs we have been procrastinating about.  Going to an art gallery may inspire us to connect with a long hidden desire to paint, the words encouragement from a friend may inspire us to take the leap into something we were afraid to try.  So many things can inspire us to grow and learn and become better people.  

Right now I am inspired by someone I have never met.  I am inspired by his courage, determination and spirit as he battles a spinal cord injury.  I am inspired by the positive and grateful messages that his wife passes on to those of us who are tracking his recovery.  I am inspired by the love and support pouring out to him and his family as they face the challenges ahead.  I know that my voice and my heart join hundreds of others who are inspired and humbled by his strength.  

Inspiration points abound. Open up. Look around.
When you seek inspiration, it will come to you.
- Melody Beattie, Journey To The Heart

Comments

Popular Posts