And The Wine Went Flying

Card night. An excuse for wine, talking and laughing. The cards are just a front. 

You never know what is going to happen or where the conversation will go.  I am pretty sure we have covered every topic from men and sex, to kids, to wax or not to wax, what to cook for dinner, the health benefits of chocolate and wine.. well you get it- everything is on the table. It is a good thing.  

There is nothing like connecting face to face with your friends.  Emails, phone calls and Facebook just don't cut it.  I love these women for all the things they are that I am not, for all the ways they make me laugh, for all the ways they are strong and brave, for all the ways they are human and perfectly imperfect.  

Even when the wine flies across the room and Jack* and her white shirt is covered in wine and my one of my wine glasses on the floor it is all good.  The clothes and glass can be replaced, but the moments can't.

* names have been changed to protect the innocent.

A splash of red 

Comments

Popular Posts