The Extraordinary in Ordinary

Only in the past few years did I discover I have a passion for photography.  It started with my home staging business where I needed to photograph my work and quickly developed from there into something I love to do.

My camera helps me see things in a different way.  My eye is always on the lookout for something or a moment to capture in my lens.  With the camera the most ordinary things seem extraordinary and make me pause, appreciate and feel gratitude for what is. Many of the photos I love the most are the simplest things that I captured in my lens and many of the best moments of my life are the simple, ordinary, yet magical moments that I capture in my memory and in my heart.

The pictures below are extraordinary ordinary things captured at home in my lens today.

Pots and garlic


Freshly baked cookies


Measuring spoons

Messy jewellery box


Pattern in glass

Tea cup in the cabinet.
Sunlight through a wine glass



Comments

Popular Posts