These Are A Few of My Favourite Things

"When the dog bites, when the bees sting, when you're feeling sad...simply remember your favourite things and then you won't feel so bad."


Everyone must know that song from The Sound of Music.  It has been years since I had a bee sting but I got one this week.  Three days later it is still hot to touch and itchy.  So... favourite things it is.


I grabbed my favourite Starbucks treat and headed to the breakwater at Port Credit Harbour before work.  How nice it is down there in the morning before it is too hot or too busy.  A bit of tranquillity to start the day.


I love ducks
The splash of water as the rower cuts through the water
The sound of the gull reminds me of the West Coast
Lakeside Lilly
And another
An abundance of Brown Eyed Susans 
.....and Purple Coneflower

Comments

Popular Posts