Preparing to Relax

Not very relaxing getting ready for a few days away.
A few days away needs almost as much as a week away except for perhaps the quantity of food.

Books and magazines( I envision myself on the Muskoka chair early in the morning (after a walk) with coffee  and book while the kids sleep on ahhhh).
Cards and games for after dark. There will be no bonfires as it is too dry.
Flip Flops, running shoes and hiking shoes for the variety of activities.
Sweatshirts, shorts, jeans and t-shirts.  A sundress.
Bathing suits, towels, beach umbrella a mini cooler for beach day
Sunscreen: 60 for me because I am extremely fair and 30 for my 1/2 Portuguese kids.
Gin and tonic and limes for 5:00 drinks on the deck.  Beer and wine in case we feel like something lighter.
Pillows and blankets.
Cat.
Ready.
Set.
GO.

.


Comments

Popular Posts