Sweet Dreams

I have been thinking of doing this for quite a while - creating a dream board (or vision board).  There are a lot of people * - myself included it seems - that believe that if you envision certain things for your life that you will bring them to your life. 

I am not good at asking for things or help.  I never have been.  I used to believe that was because I like to be independent or I am stubborn, or both.  Now I am asking the Universe for what I would like for my life. I am putting my hopes and desires out there (and on a board) and trusting that if I keep my mind and heart open that I will get there.

As I went through magazines for visuals of what I dream my life will someday look like I did not do so with any set thoughts.  I just ripped out what appealed to me, what my instincts said YES to.  My daughter said "wow there is a whole lot of nature there" (some lack of jewellery and fancy cars).  Not surprising to me since I grew up in "God's country", and bling is just not my thing.   I know what would truly make me happy is to be surrounded by trees and a garden.  To live a healthy outdoor lifestyle.. perhaps with the added bonus of a loving partner (and chickens!).



 *(there are websites [including Oprah's] to help you create a digital dream board)






Comments

Popular Posts