A New Year Has Begun




As the New Year begins it feels rather like opening a notebook to a brand new page - a blank canvas of sorts - to create something new and fresh.  I believe this is why New Year celebrations are so popular.  We all want that chance to start afresh, with new hope for the year ahead.  Reflecting on the past year is a way to take stock of where you are on your life path, and to think about what intentions you want to set for the coming year.  

 As I look at my blank page, the year ahead, I wish not to re-write my life, but instead to create more  experiences that enable me to grow and evolve as a person. Though the past year has been one of many challenges and sorrows, intermingled with the tears were some of the most wonderful moments of joy and laughter.  What has evolved from the challenges is that we are taking less for granted, appreciating each other more, and have grown closer.  My intention for 2018 is to continue to be grateful for the many blessings in my life, to continue to find joy in the little everyday miracles, and to remember each day what really matters most.

To each and everyone,  I wish you a happy and healthy 2018 filled with an abundance of joy.


Comments

Popular Posts