Memories of Christmas Past

I received an unexpected and lovely Christmas gift in the mail.  My cousin Lynda (whose Mother Shirley recently passed away) found some greeting cards my Father had sent her over the years in her Mother's things.  I found it touching that her Mother had saved these cards for so long. 

One of my fondest memories of Christmas as a child was when we would all sit around the table with our markers colouring in one the pictures on the Christmas cards my Dad designed each year to send out to friends and relatives. 

These are a few that she sent.

(Try to figure out the one with the alphabet J )


Designs by Don Murray (the land of NOD)
 colouring by Katherine, Allison, Andria and Gregory Murray


I am very thankful to have this memory of my Father given to me, especially as Lewy Body Dementia continues to win the battle.


Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas with wonderful memories to cherish for years to come!


Comments

Popular Posts