Blooms

After a couple of days of summer like temperatures things are blooming in the garden. 

The lilacs are almost blooming.. one little flower opened on this bunch. I might miss them in the height of their bloom which will be sad although the reason is happy.  Lilacs are a favorite of mine even though the poor shrub is nondescript and boring after the blooms are done.



The apple blossoms are gorgeous right now.  
The birds seemed to be eating the blossoms.. could that be?  I have never noticed that before. 
 





Forget-me-nots and periwinkle. 
The periwinkle will look lovely all summer but the forget-me-nots will soon look terrible.. they fade from beauty very quickly.  Shame.



The tulips (amongst the raspberry canes) have opened up wide.  
The weather is actually too warm for them to last long. Shame again.



My raised beds (for vegetables) and all my pots are waiting to be planted. 
Sadly, they will have to wait a little longer.





Comments

Popular Posts