Good Things

Some days are more difficult than others.

We have to make hard decisions.
We disappoint someone.
Someone disappoints us.
We make mistakes.
We need to forgive things that are tough to forgive.
There are worries about health, about money, about the future.
There are countless seemingly never ending chores to be done.

Where is the joy?

Perhaps finding joy in simple things is the key to being happy.

Working in my garden is one of my simple joys.  Baking is another.  
There is also finding cool things at a yard sale and finally organizing my baking pans.  

All good things.

Freshly baked muffin with real butter, coffee and just-picked raspberries.
A very good thing.


The Danish rocker was a find at a yard sale last year.
Yesterday the  small white chest of drawers.

I don't have enough cupboard space.
My baking pans have been driving me crazy for almost 3 years.
I have been looking for the right basket  
Found it finally!  

This cupboard is next.


Comments

Popular Posts