Early June Garden

I write on Monday morning after a lovely weekend.  The Universe seemed inclined to "provide" me what I needed after a very stressful week for which I am grateful.  Thank you to those who were thinking of me and were part of my path this weekend.  

Now to the garden which has grown like crazy with the recent rain followed by heat.  I especially love it when things I forgot I had bloom.  Delightful.

The view of the garden from which I write this blog.
The dark red flowers were a surprise bloom.
I think they were a donation from my back-door neighbour.
Poppies and peonies still looking lovely
Veggie garden - Boston Lettuce is ready
Beets and beans coming up nicely
Potatoes - growing so fast it is hard to keep up with hilling them.
Soon the hills will be mountains.
Back garden view. Tomato, cucumber and zucchini
along the fence line.
The zucchini has flowered and has a small  zucchini already.
Favorite blue pots with favourite begonias and lobelia.



Comments

Popular Posts