IT ISN’T EASY BEING BLUE

According to Kermit it isn’t easy being green either.  To restore my equilibrium I spent some time in the green of my garden (does that make me turquoise?).  To me there is not much better a place to help me think and be at peace.  

 In the quietness of Sunday morning while most people still slept I sipped my tea,  picked sugar snap peas,  and wrote out a list of things to do while listening to the birds coming to feast on the mulberry tree.   List in hand I began to tackle the chores one by one.  Accomplishing tasks is another thing that helps to keep me balanced.  Listening to music is another way I lift my spirits.


Today’s play list:

Brown Eyed Girl:                                          Van Morrison
Mony Mony:                                                Tommy James and the Shondells
The Beat Goes On:                                       Sonny & Cher
Happy Together:                                          The Turtles
How Can I be Sure:                                      The Rascals
Spooky:                                                      Classics IV
Sherry:                                                        The Four Seasons
Runaround Sue:                                           Dion
Mellow Yellow:                                             Donovan
Did You Ever Have to Make Up Your Mind:     The Lovin’ Spoonful
Help Me Rhonda:                                          The Beach Boys
More Today Than Yesterday:                        Spiral Starecase
Love Potion #9:                                           The Searchers
See You in September:                                 The Happenings
Because it isn’t easy being green either, my Kermit is gold.  He looks pretty happy and peaceful that way.  Jai Guru Dev

Comments

Popular Posts