Following What The Doctor Ordered

Just a short blog tonight as I was told to go home have a glass of wine and do nothing.   Who am I to argue with a professional?  Except that doing nothing does not come that easily to me. So, of course, my doing nothing still involves doing something but in a relaxing sort of way.  I watered the gardens.  Honestly, I had to!  After a very long wet and cold spring we are now having a hot dry spell and I have to water the veggie gardens and potted plants every day.  My tomatoes were wilting when I got home from work.  While watering I noticed how lovely the raspberries were looking and that a coneflower had opened and of course, I had to take some pictures.  So here I am blogging.  I think blogging is almost doing nothing… right?

Ok, so it was my chiropractor who gave the orders but that still counts, he is a doctor and he can recognize stress (i.e. knotted neck = not enough weeds to pull) when he sees it!




Comments

outdoor.mom said…
gorgeous garden!! hope you enjoyed that glass ;-)

Popular Posts