A Message

It is good for me to remember the message of the butterfly.  The butterfly along with the dragonfly are my "spirit" animals and I carry them both with me all the time (tattoos).

As I was conducting my morning ritual of surveying the this morning this monarch landed on my arm before deciding that the flower was a better source of nectar.  It allowed me to get quite close before it fluttered away.

"When butterflies come in to your life look at how much or how little joy is within your life.  Lighten up.  Look for change.  Don't forget that all change is good.  Butterfly medicine reminds us to make the changes when the opportunities present themselves.  Transformation is inevitable, but butterfly will help teach you that growth and change does not have to be traumatic.  It will teach you that it can occur as gently, as sweetly and as joyfully as we wish". 

~ Ted Andrews - Animal Speak

Comments

Réal said…
You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees, the butterflies and the stars. (Max Ehrmann).

The happiest people take time to appreciate things that others take for granted.

Popular Posts