Come What May

There has been a major shift in me over the last few months.  Fears, doubts, worries, perceptions and guilt that I have been  holding on to for so long are departing from my awareness.  The departure of such big and heavy things - things that do not serve me - from my consciousness creates space for the things that do serve me: self love and compassion, creativity, joy and grace.  The shift in my awareness, although positive, creates a strange sensation.  The feelings long carried with me took up a lot of space inside me, and a lot of my time.  They were loud, demanding, forceful and ever present.  They have been replaced by softer, subtler, flowing feelings that leave room for the true essence of me to shine. With the release of so much negativity weighing me down I find I am less and less concerned about my tomorrows.  I am filled with confidence that I will know how best to handle all that comes my way.



"Tomorrow is about now, waiting to happen"

Tony Dekker - Great Lake Swimmers

Comments

Popular Posts