Thankful

A day late but gratefulness is best practiced every day

Big things, small things, extraordinary and ordinary every day things
The sun that shone all weekend long
A warm breeze ruffling the yellow leaves
Coffee and apple crisp
Family that is newly mine
Family that is long time mine
Friends that are near and far
A partner that stands steadfastly beside me through my many ups and downs
Kids that love me, understand me and aren't too embarrassed by me


"Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed.Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude." 
Denis Waitley

A small selection of pictures from a blue sky, warm October, Thanksgiving weekend.










Comments

Réal said…
Gratitude nourishes the heart and you give many examples of it! Thank you Allison for this beautiful text and pictures!

Popular Posts