Two Thousand and Fifteen

The words of a song by the Talking Heads called Once in a Lifetime are going round in my head this morning.

"And you may ask yourself
Well, how did I get here?

And I ask myself  "how did it get to be 2015 already"?  The past year seems to have gone by in a blur.

I do not make resolutions for  New Year, but it is nice to have a fresh start.  And so, I wish to all of you may the year ahead be one of joy, love, laughter and good health.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


The new year is off to a fortuitous start with both 
furry and feathered friends paying a visit.












Comments

Réal said…
I'm in silence for the week. Just to mention that the prey bird is a Sharp-shinned Hawk waiting for its lunch at your feeder... Nature in action!
Allison said…
I am happy to report that the hawk did not have it's lunch at my feeder although I know that this is how nature works to keep the balance. I have had a few readers tell me that they think it could be a Coopers Hawk. Very similar. Enjoy your silence Réal. Perhaps this is something I will have to take up once I am retired :)
Réal said…
Briefly. After a second look deeper, I agree to the Cooper's Hawk. Here is a good article to make a difference; which is far from being obvious. http://tinyurl.com/nevbucd

Enjoy your feeder!

Popular Posts