The Latest Dirt


There is no latest dirt from me really. Lately I have been finding it hard to write anything in my blog.  Not because I have nothing I want to say or express, but perhaps because I have too much.  When there is too much it is difficult for me to find order out of what feels like chaos in my mind.  Order will eventually be restored and once again I will be able to put together more thoughts and words than this.  

Until then...


I will write about an amazing woman, my Mother, who has a passion for gardening.  I truly believe that this passion keeps her going (and has kept her going) through a serious illness.  I am happy to report that she has returned to the garden.  This makes me very happy indeed.





 Mom (with her granddaughter Michaela and another gardener) in the garden plot 
where she has gardened for over 20 years now.

Comments

Popular Posts