Heartbroken

 I was shocked and saddened to arrive home from errands this morning to this scene of my back door neighbours taking this maple tree down.  I feel heartbroken at the loss of this tree. It was a gorgeous healthy tree.  It blocked a direct view from their house to mine.  I feel a grave injustice has been done.  Poor tree.

I must steel myself for the inevitability of the ash tree in my front yard being taken down.  One day I will come home to find it missing and it will be a sad day indeed.




In a happier moment I took these pictures of the apples and pears on my next door neighbours tree.  They look wonderful. The sad sad part is that they do not pick the fruit. They let it fall and rot on the ground.  
I may never understand people.





I vow to one day move back to a place with an abundance of trees surrounding me.
If I have one goal to achieve that is it.


Comments

Popular Posts