Can I Have The Car Keys Mom?

With a shock of  dark hair and deep dimples, you arrived into the world without hesitation. Surprised as I was to have a boy when I was sure you were another girl I have never once been disappointed.  A boy was something I didn't think I would know how to raise but you showed me every step of the way. 

"Dancing" to the Gypsy Kings in your jolly jumper, happy to be entertained (and fed) by your big sister, it didn't matter to you if you were playing with hot wheels or barbies.

You are imaginative, creative, thoughtful, fair and wise. You can make us laugh like nobody else; you are our rock. Easy going and even tempered you never hold a grudge, always have a smile and a hug. 

When I look at you now (towering over your "big" sister) I can hardly believe how quickly the years have gone by and how I wish I could rewind and do it all again.  From baby boy to young man, you have always made me proud to be your Mama.



Happy 18th Birthday Jordan!











Comments

Popular Posts