Joy Thieves

Cold feet (or just being cold generally)
Grocery shopping (12 times a week)
Loud television commercials (why, why, why is the volume so loud during commercials??)
My Dad's illness
Missing my Mother
Being tired
When I can't find time to exercise
Stepping in cat puke with my bare feet
Shoes that pinch
Gaining weight
Being behind in my homework
Paying bills
Rudeness, pettiness and meanness
Pantyhose
Vacuum cleaners
Being taken for granted
No chocolate in the house (very rare, but it does happen)
The times when I feel very alone
Dirty dishes left in the sink or in bedrooms (you know who you are, joy thieves)
Being late
Hug deficiency
When my iPod runs out of batteries halfway through my workout
Sneakiness and dishonesty
Bath water that is not hot enough
Racists
Having nowhere to wear my little black dress
Gaining weight (oh I said that already)







Comments

Popular Posts