(More) Lessons from the Garden

I haven't posted anything in a long while.  There are reasons for the silence, but I will not get in to that in this post.  My garden (and my mom's garden in Victoria) have been a huge source of peace and joy in the past few weeks, helping through a stressful period.

My thoughts for today are simple and few - inspired by raspberry picking this afternoon.  

Some of the things most worth having in life are the things that you would climb through the thorns for, that you would work hard and get dirty for, and that are not necessarily right in plain sight.  A little hard work and looking past the obvious might yield the biggest rewards (and the juiciest berries).

 


Comments

Réal said…
Allison, I took a handful of raspberries in your bowl... Delicious... ;-))

Popular Posts