The Little Things

So many big overwhelming things lately that at times it is difficult to remember all the little wonderful things that life has to offer.  

Today I am focusing on those little things.

















I can't write, I can't sing, I can't play
My insides have been broken
My inspiration has flown away
And it's hard to see all the little things

There's a universe in a crack in the wall
Or an ant crawling across a broken tile
But it's hard to see all the little things
When the big things get in the way

~ Great Lake Swimmers 
Moving, Shaking (partial lyrics)

Comments

Réal said…
"So many big overwhelming things lately that at times it is difficult to remember all the little wonderful things that life has to offer."

In the same line, I remember that the greatest oak was once a little seed who held its ground. An other miracle... When we look at the Nature, we become very humble.

Thank you Allison for your thoughts about life.

Popular Posts