Meet Bob

For years I have been finding my inner peace doing peaceful things (makes sense right?) - yoga, hiking, gardening, therapy, meditation, photography.  All of these things have helped me through difficult times.  They have helped keep a lid over my pent up anger, fear, and resentment.  But lately the lid has been slipping and those feelings have been seeping out.  Zen is great, but being zen was no longer working entirely.

Enter Bob



Bob was introduced to me by a friend (thank you Heather).  I was not looking for Bob, but it was instant attraction. Kismet. Happenstance. Fate. The universe looking out for me. Whatever it is I am grateful.

Through kick boxing I have found a way to release all the feelings I have been bottling up.  There is such a feeling of release that comes from using your physical self; totally letting go of intense emotions that have been waiting.  This new found release is helping me rebuild a stronger foundation both physically, mentally and emotionally.  I am making more space within me for peace.








Comments

Popular Posts