Give Me the Morning

October.  It has almost gone.  
Galloped by.  
In a whirl of birthdays (mine and others), Thanksgiving, obligations and outings. It is not done yet, but I am. 

I am (fairly) balanced between introvert and extrovert, but I lean more towards the introvert.   This month has given me an extrovert workout.  Of course, I got sick.  

Trying to fit all the extra activities and obligations into an already full daily life something had to get cut out.  It should have been the housework, but instead it is the quiet time.  The quiet alone time I need every day to balance me, to keep me healthy.  So I am taking the morning back.

It is the best time of the day (in my opinion) anyway.  A fresh start.  Yesterday is gone there is an opportunity to start again. The mind and body are energized.  Creativity begins to open up, not yet blocked by other things.

I will let others sleep this time away and I will take it for my own.


The morning sky
The jays arrive for a breakfast of peanuts








Comments

Popular Posts