Happy Hour

After the doom and gloom of yesterday (weather and mood) finally sunshine today (weather and mood). 

I made up my mind early this morning to put aside my worries and troubles and to pay attention to the things that are wonderful in my life. 



It was another busy day of chores but just after 4:00 I crashed.  Enough. I had to sit down.  The God's were smiling upon me as the sun was still shining and on the lower deck in the Muskoka chairs the wind was not so chilling.

An action packed hour watching the cat hunting the black squirrels that were playing a game of cat and mouse (squirrel).   






The squirrels won. 

Jack, after a long winter of sleeping and eating, was slow and no match for the wily rodents.  


They didn't give a hoot about the cat or the arrows.  


The cat went back to doing what he does best.


The red winged black bird perched for a minute but it was more wary of the cat and flew off.


Blue pots await some adornment.


The chives are thriving.


Rhubarb :)


And finally, a rabbit.  


That is what I call happy hour.


Comments

Popular Posts