Money Money Money

Every once in a while I let myself imagine that if I had the choice of doing anything I wanted to do what would it be.  I don't play this game often but this week I lived vicariously through the life of someone who won  the Lotto Max. I do not know her but she trained at the same yoga studio that I did so I feel like I know her (sort of). For sure it is the closest I have been to someone who won the lottery..which she did.

Big time.

What is your dream if you had the financial freedom to do whatever you wanted?  

Photo from Mama Mia - Money Money Money















A trip around the world?
A mansion with servants?
A garage full of luxury cars?
A yacht?
A large donation to charity?
Gifts to friends and family?

If it was me I would be free to tell my story in the hopes it would help someone.  My story would come in the way of a place of healing for those who feel they have nowhere to go, who have no one to talk to. And those who don't want to talk and just want peace. A place to show them that they are strong and that life can be full of joy once again.

And there would be gardening.  Lots of it :)
Oh, and a hot tub.






Comments

Popular Posts